WHO AM I?
Hi there, I'm Zoe Clements, anxiety
counsellor, author and dog Mum to the
I'm passionate about helping
people conquer anxiety.
Because I struggled with
noisy negative thoughts,
and pesky self-doubt
I put up with anxiety for far too long because,
I told myself "I should be fine".
You see, with a roof over my head, food on the table and
a fancy city job I thought I was on the path to success.
Turns out, I really was far from fine and it wasn't until I
sat in the counselling chair that I began to understand why
I was struggling and more importantly how to change.
I now spend my days either counselling or writing, all
with the aim of helping people find their smile again.
If you would like some help with overcoming
anxiety, then maybe I can help.
Work with me or buy the book
Counselling for Anxiety
But I Should Be Fine
Credentials: The Highlights
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy
- Certificate in CBT Skills
- Anxiety training: CBT & Human Givens
- Stress Management
- Transactional Analysis 101
- Maths Degree BSc Honours Degree
- BACP Accredited Member
- Private Practice
- Adult counselling services
- LGBT+ Helpline volunteer
- Play Therapy with The Place2Be
- Secondary and University Student
- Speaking Deloitte: ‘How to speak to yourself, and
coach yourself through Covid-19 Anxiety
- Podcast Guest: Unhelpful Negative Thoughts And How
To Challenge Them’ - Listen here
- Vlog Guest: ‘How blogging grew my Private Practice’
with Jane Travis